This is a photo of me, together with my son Roy. He currently lives in Germany and had come over to see me for Xmas. I had a lovely time with him and looking at the photograph, he did too. I was sad to see him leave on tuesday, but both Dawn and I will be going over to Germany in June 12 to see him and my other son Daniel. This was a good Xmas seeing my family all together, I feel that this is what is meant by Xmas. Now that it is all over, I hope to get some good photographs in the new year. I want to get some good still life pics and hopefully get some time to do this and then hopefully get them on this blog. Anyway, I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year to all.
This is a photo of me, together with my son Roy. He currently lives in Germany and had come over to see me for Xmas. I had a lovely time with him and looking at the photograph, he did too. I was sad to see him leave on tuesday, but both Dawn and I will be going over to Germany in June 12 to see him and my other son Daniel. This was a good Xmas seeing my family all together, I feel that this is what is meant by Xmas. Now that it is all over, I hope to get some good photographs in the new year. I want to get some good still life pics and hopefully get some time to do this and then hopefully get them on this blog. Anyway, I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year to all.


Comments
Post a Comment