S/hampton Docks II

Southampton Harbour at night-01.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-02.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-03.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-04.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-05.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-06.jpg
Southampton Harbour at night-07.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-08.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-09.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-10.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-11.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-12.jpg
Southampton Harbour at night-13.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-14.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-15.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-16.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-17.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-18.jpg
Southampton Harbour at night-19.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-20.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-21.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-22.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-23.jpgSouthampton Harbour at night-24.jpg

S/hampton Docks II, a set on Flickr.

Took these after finishing work at Southampton depot at Marchwood, Southampton. I had noticed a big ship was in the harbour, but was not aware which one. So, camera and tripod in hand went for a walk to see. Pleasently supprised that it was the Queen Mary II, all lit up and looking beautiful at night. I took a few of the Docks and surrounding area`s too. My horizons are a bit wonky, due to the fact that I had rushed out to get these photo`s and had forgot my torch, so could not see if my tripod was straight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog